Monday, October 27, 2014

Simple Minded Man

To the Tune of "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Mama told me when I was young
Don't touch that stove, my only son
And try to understand what I say.    
And if you do this
You'll get it some sunny day.
Take your time... Don't think too fast,
Exams will come but you won't pass.

Good luck with women, brains you're void of,
And don't forget son,
Her, you're surely unworthy of!

[Chorus:]
And be a simple mind-ed man.
Be someone who cannot understand.
Baby, be a simple minded man.
I know you'll do this for me son,
'ts-All you can.

Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
It's out of reach for your dumb soul,
You couldn't get rich if you tried.
All I can hope for you my son,
Is to be cookin' fried.

[Chorus]

You need to worry.
You'll lose yourself.
You've got no brains,
And no prospects.
You can't do this,
If you try.
All I can hope for you my son,
Is to be cookin' fried.

[Chorus]

Baby, be a simple, be a simple man
Oh, be someone who cannot understand
Baby, be a simple mind-ed man 

No comments:

Post a Comment